These steps are for connecting a non-Fitbit device through MapMyFitness after you have linked your accounts.
If you need to link your Anytime Fitness app to MapMyFitness, please read this guide.
Connect to MapMyFitness
- Go to the More tab.
- Tap Apps & Devices
- If you have a Fitbit, tap the Fitbit option.
- If you have another device, tap the Under Armour option.
- Access the menu by tapping the More icon in the lower right of the Track Workout screen (iOS), or tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left (Android).
- Select Connect Apps & Devices from the menu.
- Choose your device
- Log in with your credentials and authorize the connection.
If you have authorized the Anytime Fitness app to connect with MapMyFitness, you should be ready!
If you use a Misfit device, please follow the steps in the link below: