Find a Plan
Fitness Plans are day-by-day workouts that last for at least one month, providing you with a detailed workout regimen based on a few parameters.
Every workout and plan have been assigned to various levels and goals to help get you started on a plan that fits you.
Choose Plans from the side menu.
Go through the steps to choose a plan.
- Fitness Level - Choose Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced. Some of the same plans may result from multiple fitness levels.
- Goal - Choose one of the four goals. Some of the plans overlap with multiple goals.
- Equipment - There are plans that require no equipment, a full gym, or just one or a few pieces of equipment.
- No Equipment - Shows plans that only require your own body weight. Note that exercises with a step or a bench are included.
- Full Gym - If you belong to a typical gym, chances are you can perform any of the Fitness Plans.
- Custom - If you have a gym with limited equipment or workout at home, you may want to choose this option and select the equipment you have available. Mark the checkbox on the right for all the equipment you have access to.
The plans that display are based on what settings were chosen. You can go back and change your selections at any time.
Tap a plan to review it. You can see how long it lasts, how many workouts per week, and description.
You can save the plan to choose it, and access it easily from the Home screen.
To preview the plan, choose one of the weeks to reveal its workouts. Then you can choose each of the workouts to go to the Preview screen to see its details.
You can also start the plan and the workout from the Preview screen, just like in the Workouts area.
Didn’t Find a Plan?
If you did not find a suitable plan, choose this option in the Matching Plans screen to view the all of the programs.